Thursday, June 3, 2010

TV Meme: Day Three - So I cheated


















Day 03 | Your favorite new show (aired this TV season)

Okay, this is one of those questions I honestly cannot provide an answer for. Not only because I haven't had the television/internet access, but because there haven't been all that many shows I've found worth paying attention to.

My friends have many options, such as Glee (my own personal unwatched punching bag), Community, Modern Family, Cougar Town. While Community and Modern Family both sound rather promising, I'm just not willing to jump on the New TV band wagon.

If an actor I love is in a show, I'm willing to give it a shot, as previously discussed. This is how I became a fan of Castle, Leverage, HIMYM, and so many others. But if I don't have someone attached to the show, I have no impetus to watch it.

I could cheat. I could say V, or Happy Town, or Spartacus: Sand and Blood. All three have been downloaded by me, or DVR'd (to be watched eventually). However, I have not actually seen even one episode yet. This is a my fault situation.

I can cheat easily if I take the parentheses out of the question. A new show? Easy! There are SO many shows that are new for me!

Bam, baby

Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment