Thursday, June 24, 2010

TV Meme Day 24: Best Quote

Day 24 - Best quote

So here's the part where you make a choice. What if you could have that power, now? In every generation, one Slayer is born, because a bunch of men who died thousands of years ago made up that rule. They were powerful men. This woman is more powerful than all of them combined. So I say we change the rule. I say my power, should be *our* power. Tomorrow, Willow will use the essence of this scythe to change our destiny. From now on, every girl in the world who might be a Slayer, will be a Slayer. Every girl who could have the power, will have the power. Can stand up, will stand up. Slayers, every one of us. Make your choice. Are you ready to be strong?




See RyAn's choice for what finally kicked my brain into gear on choosing the perfect quote.

Only Joss could've given us this finale. As unhappy as I was with so much of the season, and the finale itself, this was beautiful, and perfect, and I am weeping, thanks for asking.

2 comments:

  1. Hell to the yeah. This TV meme just reaffirmed that Buffy is seriously my favorite TV show of all time... all time. And that SMG is pretty damn good. She needs to do mooooorrreee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quote.

    Also? Why are you in a video game? http://www.kongregate.com/games/Gamystar/easy-joe

    ReplyDelete