Tuesday, June 1, 2010

30 Day TV Meme

I have quite a few shows to do write-ups on, including the horror of Project Runway Season 7. But I'm having a difficult time collecting my thoughts on just one at a time. I'm hoping copping my friend RyAn's idea will give me a nice little kick in the ass.

30 Days hath June (or whatever that rhyme was). So this is the perfect month to do the 30 Day TV Meme.

Looking at my options, I don't know if I'll come up with something for every entry. But I'm excited to try.

The first entry will be posted in...maybe a few minutes?

Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favorite new show (aired this TV season)
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite TV show
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite TV show
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times

Day 13 - Favorite childhood show
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show
Day 17 - Favorite mini series
Day 18 - Favorite title sequence
Day 19 - Best t.v show cast

Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite series finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
Day 28 - First TV show obsession
Day 29 - Current TV show obsession

Day 30 - Saddest character death

2 comments:

  1. Not my idea but yay can't wait to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a short attention span for tracking memes. He who posts it for me to see first is always the originator, I don't care who argues with me on it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete