Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Movie Meme Day 10 - How do you like them apples?

31 Day Movie Meme

tn2_good_will_hunting_1

Day 10 - A movie you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving

No, TBF. I am not watching Good Will Hunting. Why? Because it looks stupid.

No. No. No. Why? Why would I want to watch any movie with Matt Damon in it? Or Ben Affleck when Kevin Smith’s name isn’t attached to the picture?

No. No. No. Look, I brought other movies for us to watch! Let’s watch Can’t Hardly Wait again! Or Rock of Love, which I despise! Or paint dry!

Please no?

Come ON, I watched Shrek 3 for you! Why must you make me watch movies I don’t want to?

FINE. FINE. But if I hate it, it’s on your head.

Well, that was funny.

Okay, that was sweet.

OMG he is not singing “Afternoon Delight”!

Awwww. That was sweet.

Okay, I’m an idiot.

--

The best friend lives for me telling her I’m an idiot and she was right. As do I, for the record.

1 comment:

  1. I only saw this the past 18 months or so. Also quite liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete